Auf der Suche nach einer Weiterbildung? Bleiben Sie auf dem Laufenden - mit dem kursfinder-Newsletter.
Advanced Management ProgramColumbia Business School Executive Education
Advanced Management Program - 4-week course
Senior executives must solve complex problems, create opportunity, and make a powerful impact consistently – especially in unpredictable conditions. The Advanced Management Program at Columbia Business School helps executives respond to evolving leadership challenges and create a vision to lead their companies to success.
This transformational program designed specifically for global senior-level executives weaves together more than 50 lectures led by Columbia Business School faculty, industry experts, and influencers with experiential learning sessions, personal assessments, and individual and group coaching.
Inhalte / Module
- Leading authentically
- Examine, reflect on, and strengthen the building blocks of your personal leadership abilities.
- Identify and analyze your leadership strengths and weaknesses, targeting areas to develop or change through Columbia’s proprietary 360-degree leadership survey.
- Develop yourLeadership Credoby identifying and honing your personal beliefs about leadership, guided by Columbia Business School executive coaches.
- Cement your growth mindset, the belief that talents can be developed through hard work, good strategies, and input from others, resulting in a more empowered and committed self and better support for collaboration and innovation within your organization.
- Thinking strategically
- Hone your strategic thinking to successfully manage the different business challenges among your business units and drive results.
- Understand how innovation happens by developing a proven framework that enables you to effectively use strategic tools and methods.
- Create and maintain your winning proposition by examining the actions and ideas that will enhance your business’s competitive advantage at every level in your organization.
- Address your Living Case, a unique opportunity to present and work through an organizational challenge you are currently facing, obtaining new perspectives from world-renowned faculty and your global peer set.
- Executing dynamically
- Learn mission-critical coaching and persuasion techniques to achieve buy-in to support your goals.
- Acquire new methods to harness the power of aligned teams to get the results and outcomes needed to drive success.
- Create a conceptual model for change implementation to execute organizational initiatives.
- Examine the key challenges of implementing strategic visions, and identify best practices for successful execution.
Zielgruppe / Voraussetzungen
The Advanced Management Program is designed for senior- and upper-level executives with a minimum of 15 years of managerial experience, responsibility, and professional success who seek an even greater level of achievement through the exploration of new ideas, perspectives, theories, and realities. Executives who come to the program have a wealth of knowledge and successes that make up their professional experience. They also have a curiosity about themselves, are willing to view their strongest convictions with humility, and believe in continuous learning and progress to discover what else they can do for their organization and who else they can become in the future.
This program costs 52,450 USD.
Columbia Business School Executive Education
Business practices in every sector are influenced by the groundbreaking research conducted by the Columbia Business School's faculty members. They teach an ever-evolving and transformative curriculum that develops leaders that are ready and capable of creating opportunity in any environment....
To order information from Advanced Management Program, please fill out the following information:
Schreiben Sie die erste Bewertung!
kursfinder unterstützt Sie dabei, die passende Weiterbildung zu finden. Filtern Sie 20.000 Seminare, Schulungen und weiterbildende Studiengänge nach Ihren Bedürfnissen und lassen Sie sich unverbindlich von unseren Bildungspartnern beraten. Mehr über kursfinder erfahren Sie hier.