Auf der Suche nach einer Weiterbildung? Bleiben Sie auf dem Laufenden - mit dem kursfinder-Newsletter.
Digital Health Strategy: Leveraging Emerging Technologies in Healthcare
Over the course of three days, executives develop a powerful digital health strategy for their organization, tapping into Columbia Business School’s world-renowned leadership expertise and HITLAB’s preeminent know-how of the healthcare sector.
The program demystifies the value-based components of digital health and generates a common language and framework for accelerated collaboration across the executive's organization. Participants explore a strategic roadmap for its real-world application upon their return to work, leaving with a strategic game plan that ensures sustainability across people, platforms, processes, and partnerships.
Participants explore and learn how innovative digital health solutions transforms life-science research, clinical testing and development, consumer and patient experience, and business models and operations. They also learn the necessary skills, technologies, organizational enablers, and constraints for successfully finding, verifying, and diffusing new digital health solutions.
The program highlightsfour key leadership processesthat make transformation possible through digital health innovations, teaching participants to articulate how key emerging technologies add patient-centric value can improve organizational productivity. Those key processes entail identifying, selecting, verifying, and diffusing innovations.
After attending program, executives will be ready to:
- Improve innovation and health outcomes through their new understanding of the potential of digital health
- Identify digital health opportunities within their industry
- Diagnose their company’s readiness levels for digital health innovation
- Develop a digital health strategy to meet specific business needs
- Measure the impact of their digital health program
- Embed digital health into the DNA of their organization
Inhalte / Module
Day 1: Definition and Revelevance
- Participants examine the complex and rapidly changing landscape of digital health and how to develop a digital health strategy for success.
- Through an in-depth analysis, they identify the strengths and weaknesses of their organization’s digital health readiness and strategy relative to competition.
- In the second half of the day, participants learn about the role digital health plays in their organization, and begin to design a new strategy based leveraging a new digital health strategy toolkit.
Day 2: Identification and Evaluation
- Executives get empowered to pitch their digital health strategy to their organization, gain support, secure budgets, operationalize plans, and manage for success.
- They then pitch their new strategy to their peers in the classroom and outside experts in digital health in order to refine their strategy.
- Lastly, they learn which metrics to use to measure success, how to anticipate roadblocks, and how to maintain momentum and build a sustainable platform in their organization.
Day 3: Integration and Diffusion
- On the last day, participants learn how to embed digital into the DNA of an organization.
- They will walk away knowing how to achieve success and replicate it within their organization, ensuring sustainability across people, platforms, processes, and partnerships.
Zielgruppe / Voraussetzungen
Digital Health Strategy: Leveraging Emerging Technologies in Healthcare is designed for executives working in the rapidly evolving fields of life science innovation, pharmaceutical and device research, health tech investment and other related industries. This program empowers participants to understand the complex digital health landscape and to both identify and capture meaningful opportunities to generate new value for both their organizations and customers.
This program costs 7,500 USD.
Columbia Business School Executive Education
Business practices in every sector are influenced by the groundbreaking research conducted by the Columbia Business School's faculty members. They teach an ever-evolving and transformative curriculum that develops leaders that are ready and capable of creating opportunity in any environment....
To order information from Digital Health Strategy: Leveraging Emerging Technologies in Healthcare, please fill out the following information:
Fordern Sie jetzt Infos an!
Viele Weiterbildungsanbieter haben ihr Angebot bereits auf Fernlehrgänge und Webinare umgestellt oder sind gerade dabei. Nachfragen lohnt sich!
Schreiben Sie die erste Bewertung!
Medienpädagogik online lernen im virtuellen Klassenzimmer!
Kompakte Online-Schulungen der SBH Südost: In 5 Wochen Online-Studium mit echten Dozenten erhalten Sie umfangreiches Know how auf dem Gebiet der Medienpädagogik. Nächster Kursstart: 21.04.
kursfinder unterstützt Sie dabei, die passende Weiterbildung zu finden. Filtern Sie 20.000 Seminare, Schulungen und weiterbildende Studiengänge nach Ihren Bedürfnissen und lassen Sie sich unverbindlich von unseren Bildungspartnern beraten. Mehr über kursfinder erfahren Sie hier.