Auf der Suche nach einer Weiterbildung? Bleiben Sie auf dem Laufenden - mit dem kursfinder-Newsletter.
Women in Leadership: Expanding Influence and Leading Change - 3-Day Course
Research shows that inclusive leadership and inclusive organizations outperform those that are not. Even though this has been proven, women continue to be underrepresented at all management levels. This course is designed to assist elevate the impact of women leaders, enabling them to develop and leverage their talents, navigate the business landscape and to step into roles of greater influence. The course is offered in partnership with the Athena Center for Leadership Studies at Barnard College.
You will learn how to:
- Articulate your vision and your action plan for personal leadership.
- Advocate for yourself, your team, and your collective ideas.
- Establish strategic networks and leverage them in your career.
- Engage supporters through compelling communications.
- Overcome challenges to your visibility and authority.
- Negotiate favorable outcomes and manage conflict.
The course commences with a comprehensive assessment of your leadership competencies including skills like driving a vision, strategic mindset, building teams, adaptability, building collaborative relationships and networks, managing complexity and innovation.
Inhalte / Module
Day 1 focuses on crystallizing your goals and cultivating the supporters you need to realize your ambitions, including:
- Identifying and developing your:
- leadership identity
- personal brand in the workplace
- motivations, values, and strengths
- vision statement for your leadership
- personal positioning statement
- Evaluating your formal and informal networks to identify the strengths of your network and individuals who can become supporters of your mission.
- Learning strategies for advocating for yourself and gaining visibility for your accomplishments
Day 2 focuses on interactions with others and communicating effectively, including:
- Effective and productive communication tactics in an array of contexts:
- when the stakes are high
- The importance of story-telling to enlist supporters and facilitate decision-making
- Strategies and techniques for making your voice heard in challenging situations.
- Specific approaches for overcoming obstacles in conflict situations and managing negotiations to a beneficial outcome.
Day 3 will equip you to create a new future – from envisioning new strategies to driving change in your organization, specifically:
- Visioning skills required to identify and pursue opportunities beyond your to-do list and to alert others to new possibilities
- Assessing your level of comfort in taking risks
- Adopting a new framework for thinking about risk, uncertainty, and failure
- Applying these new learnings to the opportunity to advance women’s leadership in your workplace and develop strategies to make that happen.
Zielgruppe / Voraussetzungen
This course is suitable for middle- to upper-level executives who are looking to develop their leadership abilities and expand their impact and influence.
Abschlussqualifikation / Zertifikat
Upon completion of this program, you will earn three days towards a Certificate with select alumni and tuition benefits.
This course costs 6,550 USD.
Columbia Business School Executive Education
Business practices in every sector are influenced by the groundbreaking research conducted by the Columbia Business School's faculty members. They teach an ever-evolving and transformative curriculum that develops leaders that are ready and capable of creating opportunity in any environment....
To order information from Women in Leadership, please fill out the following information:
Fordern Sie jetzt Infos an!
Viele Weiterbildungsanbieter haben ihr Angebot bereits auf Fernlehrgänge und Webinare umgestellt oder sind gerade dabei. Nachfragen lohnt sich!
Schreiben Sie die erste Bewertung!
kursfinder unterstützt Sie dabei, die passende Weiterbildung zu finden. Filtern Sie 20.000 Seminare, Schulungen und weiterbildende Studiengänge nach Ihren Bedürfnissen und lassen Sie sich unverbindlich von unseren Bildungspartnern beraten. Mehr über kursfinder erfahren Sie hier.