Clean Code and Unit Test practical coursesMünchner Coding Akademie GmbH
Clean Code and Unit Test practical courses
Tailor-made Clean Code und Clean Unit Test Practice Courses for your team
Clean Code and Clean Unit Test - The royal class of programming! This training is only suitable for:
- Teams that can already program well in programming languages such as Python, C#, C++ or Java and want to improve the quality of the software even further and write higher quality code.
- Teams that want to write code that is well structured, less error prone, easy to extend and test.
This is exactly where we come in! It is definitely worthwhile to learn the proven rules and best practices for producing "clean code and clean unit tests" in a hands-on way and to apply the acquired knowledge in ongoing projects.
Inhalte / Module
The good news is that you don't have to massively change your programming habits or enter a whole new world. Clean Code is comparable to moving from apartment A to apartment B:
- Step 1 in moving: you first prepare everything: Moving boxes, looking for moving companies, etc.
- Step 1 in software development: You set up the development environment and, if necessary, put together the team.
- Step 2 in moving: You pack everything into moving boxes and label them.
- Step 2 in software development: you start programming and write comments.
- Step 3 in moving: A moving company transports everything from apartment A to B.
- Step 3 in software development: You and your team successfully implement a feature, a system.
After step 3, the move is theoretically complete. We have arrived at apartment B and have our stuff there. We could leave all the moving boxes on the floor and get everything we need from the moving boxes, use it, and put it back in the moving boxes. Similarly, after step 3 in software development, our feature or system is also finished. We have programmed something that works and does what it is supposed to do.
However, when moving, we humans take a fourth and crucial step:
- Step 4 in moving: we clean up. We take all the stuff out of the moving boxes and distribute it into closets, shelves, etc. But why do we actually do this? The answer is amazingly simple. We want to have order and make room for new furniture.
- Step 4 in software development: Missing - This is where more than 80% of developers stop! The 4th step in software development should be clean code. Here we should clean up our code. In the moving example, step 4 (clean up) provides more space for new furniture. Similarly, step 4 (Clean Code) in software development makes room for new features. Our code will be easy to extend, easy to test, and of very high quality.
In other words, develop steps 1 through step 3 as before. However, you should learn step 4 in a practical way and integrate it immediately if you and your team want to produce above-average code every day. The good news is that any team can learn and immediately integrate Clean Code into their day-to-day work.
Why is the fourth step (Clean Code) missing in software development for over 80% of software developers?
We can even answer this question from our experience at elite universities and from our numerous trainings. Most developers don't even know how to do it. They have not learned the best practices for writing clean code. This is because such techniques are not taught in a practical way at university or college, nor in any computer science training. If at all, it is done through a lot of theory with little reference to practice. A second reason is that many developers have to meet one deadline after another and often have no time left for cleaning up. This saves time in the short term, but in the medium and long term it proves to be a strategic mistake as soon as problems arise. This is because 80% of the costs in software development arise later, for example when software errors and bugs are fixed or when the time-consuming and tedious adaptation of code and design for new features takes place.
A team that masters clean code is clearly at an advantage in the long run!
Briefly, any topic area can be covered in more depth if desired. Your needs have priority. You decide what your team needs. We create the concept.
Clean Code has three pillars:
- Clean Code Rules
- Clean Unit Test
- Refactoring Patterns
We don't preach theory, we solve problems! Get the maximum knowledge for your team. Compile the topics according to your previous knowledge and needs, depending on the project. Because individual learning brings the desired success!
- Clean Code rules
- Clean Unit test
- Refactoring patterns
- Working effectively as a team
Nutzen & Mehrwert
Why invest in this training?
- Avoid 80% of the error sources that poorly programmed software can bring. Increase not only productivity and code quality. Thanks to this expert training, your team will be able to respond to new challenges in a more effective and relaxed way.
- An IT team that has mastered clean code and unit test best practices usually produces better-than-average code. Code that is easy to respond to new requirements, easy to extend. With good unit tests, developers can adapt the existing code directly in the individual modules.
Aufbau & Organisation
We offer different course formats: 3-day programs, 4-week intensive programs, and online training videos. Please do an information request in order to know more.
Abschlussqualifikation / Zertifikat
Of course, as a participant in a Clean Code and Unit Test course you will receive a certificate. The prerequisite for this is the complete participation in all course units and programming tasks and the successful programming of a small final project. However, after an intensive Clean Code and Unit Test course, this will certainly give you more pleasure than stress.
- Price on request.
- Course takes place with a minimum of 3 people.
- Only bookable for corporate clients.
Kontaktinformation Münchner Coding Akademie GmbH
Münchner Coding Akademie GmbH
Münchner Coding Akademie GmbH
Wir sind nicht nur Softwarearchitekten, Softwareentwickler und Buchautoren. Wir haben nicht nur jahrelange Erfahrung in der Planung, der Durchführung und der Lehre von industriellen Softwareprojekten. Wir, bei der Coding Academy, sind Dozenten an hervorragenden Universitäten und wissen, wie man Wissen...
Bewertungen von Teilnehmern
Bewertungsdurchschnitt: 5auf Basis von 1 Bewertungen
Ihr Feedback und Ihre Bewertungen helfen anderen Weiterbildungsinteressierten und -anbietern, sich einen ersten Eindruck zu verschaffen und sich stetig zu verbessern. Wie auch in der mündlichen Kommunikation gewisse Regeln wichtig sind, gelten für Teilnehmerstimmen auf kursfinder.de folgende Bewertungsrichtlinien.
Fordern Sie jetzt Infos an!
Viele Weiterbildungsanbieter haben ihr Angebot um Fernlehrgänge und Webinare erweitert. Nachfragen lohnt sich!
Um Informationen von dem Anbieter zu ”Clean Code and Unit Test practical courses” anzufordern, füllen Sie bitte die Felder unten aus:
I attended the Online Schulung Java Clean Code via zoom. I can really recommend it because is very practical, I thought it will be only a theoretical course. However, the trainer (Herr Raed) has organized pretty good the course with useful examples in a way that I can actually apply the new knowledge acquired through several programming workshop...