Auf der Suche nach einer Weiterbildung? Bleiben Sie auf dem Laufenden - mit dem kursfinder-Newsletter.
Executive MBA Logistics & Leadership
Executive MBA Logistics & Leadership / Logistik & Leadership
Studying professional management part-time
THE KLU’s Executive MBA in Leadership and Logistics is an exciting educational experience focused on preparing high potential professionals to become global leaders in supply chain operations and management. Students completing this program acquire practical knowledge and skills enabling them to:
- Lead and manage global businesses having complex international operations;
- Develop effective corporate and supply strategies to compete in complex international settings
- Understand complexities of intercultural cooperation to ensure effective interaction with international subsidiaries and partners
- Leverage the creative energies of themselves and their colleagues to create innovative solutions to global operational issues that are both sustainable and profitable.
Our Executive MBA program is a part-time study program that allows students to continue to work in their organizations while preparing themselves for increasing responsibilities. It lasts 18 months and is composed of courses that prepare students in four critical dimensions necessary for success.
Objectives & Contents
- Preparation of professionals for leadership positions in global logistics operations
- Development of practical international leadership and logistics domain skills
- Development of organizational, financial, and decision making skills to prepare individuals for higher managerial positions
The program is composed of eleven modules, including the capstone project. The four dimensions of the educational program are:
- The Strategic Dimension
- The Organizational Dimension
- The Product Dimension
- The Operational Dimension
Our Executive MBA program will be fully accredited and is providing classes in leadership, corporate management, operations and logistics management, finance and marketing, and critical analysis and decision making.
Two sessions are held at our international partner universities Fisher College of Business, The Ohio State University, U.S.A. and Tongji University, Shanghai, China to enhance global and inter-cultural business skills.
Included in the curriculum is a capstone thesis project focused on a real life-business issue.
Teilnehmerstruktur des Executive MBA
|Durchschnittsalter der Teilnehmer
|Anteil internationaler Teilnehmer
- A bachelor‘s degree or equivalent from a recognized university or college
- 5 years work experience, managerial experience is recommended
- English proficiency proven by TOEFL (IBT 79) or IELTS (Band 6.5)
Completion: Masters in Business Administration degree from the Kühne Logistics University.
Tuition Fee: € 30,000 (includes teaching materials, excludes educational trips)
Informationsanfrage – kostenlos & unverbindlich
Kühne Logistics University
Kühne Logistics University - The KLU
Die Kühne Logistics University - Wissenschaftliche Hochschule für Logistik und Unternehmensführung ist eine private, staatliche anerkannte Hochschule in Hamburg. Träger der Hochschule ist die Kühne Stiftung. Die Hochschule forscht und lehrt in den Schwerpunktbereichen Logistik und Management. Die Bachelor-, Master- und...