Auf der Suche nach einer Weiterbildung? Bleiben Sie auf dem Laufenden - mit dem kursfinder-Newsletter.
Using professional leadership tools to motivate your employees to reach their targets
One of the essential tasks of management is to motivate and inspire your employees for their targets - because the commitment and work of every single employee defines your managerial success.
In this training you will develop your personal managerial style and increase your ability to respond to changes in a professional way. You will be trained for an open-minded management style based on proactive cooperation to ensure positive results and motivation.
During six days of training, each of them followed by at least four weeks of practicing, we jointly develop and practise factors proved successful for a management style that is both goal-oriented and human-oriented. This PROAKTIV training is an active training in communication skills and behavioural skills, based on learning by individual experience. New ideas are put right away into practice in exercising them. The periods in between the days of training give you the opportunity to practise the things you learned and to internalise new behaviour. Every following day of training draws upon experiences gathered in practice, using these as starting point for further development. It is the effective combination of training and practice that makes immediate success possible.
- Being conscious of your primary responsibility in leadership
- Carry out a future- and result-oriented management style
- Identifying changes immediately and act or react appropriately
- Effective elements leading to a deliberate personal management style
- Expectation-assessment for quality improvement in teamwork
- Result-oriented communication and communication on a basis of proactive cooperation
- The motivating assignment of tasks
- Setting objectives together and communicating these in a way that they are accepted
- Conducting conflict discussions
- The progress dialogue
- Optimising the personal effect on my staff
- Professional goal attainment dialogues
- Supporting creative solutions coming from team members
- The appropriate way of communicating decisions
- Steering conflict dialogues to win-win-solutions
- Chairing efficient work meetings and leading to concrete arrangements
- Praising the team members in a motivating way
Zielgruppe / Voraussetzungen
The management training “Professional Leadership” is intended for persons with responsibility for leadership who aim at developing their personal management style and at gaining more confidence in leadership. This training is also developed for employees moving up to a leading position.
EUR 3.300,00 netto zzgl. 19.00 % MwSt (EUR 3.927,00 brutto ) pro Teilnehmer inkl. Tagungspauschale.
Informationsanfrage – kostenlos & unverbindlich
Kontaktinformation PROAKTIV Management AG
PROAKTIV Management AG
Die PROAKTIV Management AG
Die PROAKTIV Management AG wurde 1995 gegründet und hat ihren Hauptsitz in München. Sie ist auf firmeninterne und offene Trainings in den Bereichen Management, Vertrieb und Kommunikation spezialisiert. Ein zertifiziertes Blended Learning Konzept (Präsenztraining und E-Learning) mit interaktiven Wissensbausteinen der...