Auf der Suche nach einer Weiterbildung? Bleiben Sie auf dem Laufenden - mit dem kursfinder-Newsletter.
Management Skills for Administrative ProfessionalsEnhance your performance with management and self-leadership skills. Get better at setting your own administrative priorities, improve your ability to communicate clearly and negotiate with colleagues, and learn to innovate in your role.As an Administrative Assistant you can enhance your performance with management and self-leadership skills. Get better at setting your own administrative priorities, improve your ability to communicate clearly and negotiate with colleagues, and learn to innovate in your role.The support you provide as an administrative professional is vital to your organization’s ability to achieve its goals and objectives. Today, most seniormanagers expect you to have leadership and management skillsin order to set your own administrative priorities. In addition, you must have skills to manage all contacts, create, store and retrieve documents, plus a broad variety of other administrative skills. To do all of this successfully,you need to have strategic insight and be able to be agile in your work. At the same time, you must be tactical, process-oriented, and driven toward continuous improvement.Register to this intensive 3-day administrative assistant training Program focused on practical learning, designed and facilitated by business people that understand your challenges and will guide you to find effective solutions.
Inhalte / Module
- Applying skills and strategies to manage personal and professional change dynamics
- Bringing about change even when faced with resistance
- Applying a systematic approach to plan and engage others in the change process
- Managing roles, responsibilities, and authority to meet goals
- Identifying and supporting differing work style preferences using new skills and best practices
- Recognizing and proactively using critical thinking to support achievement of team-based goals
- Applying a spectrum of priority setting and time management strategies to proactively accomplish skills
- Incorporating emotional intelligence and effective listening to prepare to be an effective colleague, partner and leader
- Applying assertive communication using verbal and nonverbal behaviours
- Exhibiting confidence and influence using tested presentation models
- Analysing conflict, office politics, and interactions with difficult people
- Defining the sources of conflict in the workplace
- Negotiating to empower yourself and others to achieve goals
Zielgruppe / Voraussetzungen
- Experienced administrative professionals
- Executive secretaries
- Administrative assistants
- Secretaries or other members of the administrative support staff
Kontaktinformation Management Centre Europe
Management Centre Europe
Management Centre Europe (MCE)
Management Centre Europe (MCE) is the Leading International Management Development provider in Europe, Middle East and Africa. Every year, MCE facilitates training programmes for over 1,000 public and private organisations, supporting the development of more than 10,000 managers and leaders...
To order information from Management Skills for Administrative Professionals, please fill out the following information:
Schreiben Sie die erste Bewertung!
Berufsbegleitende Studiengänge im Fernstudium
Die AKAD University bietet ein einzigartig breites Hochschulangebot in Wirtschaft, Technik und Management. Das Studienprogramm umfasst staatlich anerkannte und von ACQUIN akkreditierte Bachelor- und Master-Studiengänge sowie Hochschulzertifikate.
kursfinder unterstützt Sie dabei, die passende Weiterbildung zu finden. Filtern Sie 20.000 Seminare, Schulungen und weiterbildende Studiengänge nach Ihren Bedürfnissen und lassen Sie sich unverbindlich von unseren Bildungspartnern beraten. Mehr über kursfinder erfahren Sie hier.